So you’re wanting to move to WordPress…
I can’t blame you. I’m writing this on WordPress right now, and it’s kind of awesome.
If you’re undecided and need more convincing, here are my three short-and-quick reasons for making the move:
1. You’ll own your site, rather than hosting it on a 3rd party site such as Blogger.com or WordPress.com (the free version of WordPress). Google won’t be able to take your site down just for funsies. I love you, Google, but hands off my site!
2. If you consider your blog a business and want to be taken seriously, make the switch. Self-hosting your site means you pay for your space on the internet, and brands will see that you are worth an investment.
3. WordPress has greater functionality than Blogger. Plain and simple. You can do more with WordPress.
It’s pretty simple. Just fill out this form, and I will be in touch! I only work on one person’s site at a time, to give you my full attention. We will work together to create the site you want, and I will not move onto the next client until you are satisfied. And even then I will remain available to answer questions as they arise. I will not leave you high and dry and wordpressed!
Once you submit the form, I will contact you within 48 hours, either to get started or to let you know how many clients I have in front of you, as well as the estimated wait time. If you are not ready to switch immediately, still fill out the form. I can always move people ahead of you until you are ready to go.
My current pricing is $189*. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Initial Consultation
- WordPress site design- I can recreate your current Blogger design so that your new site looks almost exactly as it does now, or I can set up a pre-made theme of your choice.
Note: Custom coding is not included. If you want major changes to the theme you choose, that may require extra charges.
- Transfer of Blogger posts, pages, widgets, etc.- All of your content from Blogger will be moved to your new WordPress site.
- Redirection of links- All of your existing links will continue to work and will link to the correct page on your new WordPress site.
- Set up of basic plugins
- List of recommended plugins
- Answers to questions and assistance as needed
*Discounts are available if you choose to purchase hosting through my BlueHost affiliate link. This can be discussed during your initial consultation. This pricing is subject to change.
Where do I pay?
I accept payments via PayPal, and I won’t ask for your money until I have already designed your new site, and you are happy with it. I will request payment after you have okayed your design and before I transfer your nameservers to your new site.
Still on the fence?
Check out these testimonials from happy clients:
“Transfering from Blogger to WordPress was really scary for me. Megan was there to guide me through the change, and to answer all my questions. I’m really happy I’ve made that change. My pageviews went up a lot since then, and still are.” – Caroline, Do It All Working Mom
“I’d been wanting to move to WordPress for quite sometime but didn’t even know where to begin. I found Megan and she did all of the hard work for me! My blog even had a make-over in the process! She is fast, friendly and extremely reliable! If you don’t want something or need it tweeked just let her know and BAM! It’s fixed. She was a lifesaver! I highly recommend using Megan to make your transformation smooth!” – Madge, Madge’s Scrappin Lounge
“I had been blogging for several years & finally decided to make the switch from Blogger to WordPress. Megan was confident she could switch me over, keep my design the same AND that I wouldn’t lose anything. Sure enough, she switched me over IN ONE NIGHT & did everything for me. I was so thrilled with how pain free it was (at least on my end!) and how quick it happened. I didn’t lose any posts & all my traffic was easily redirected. Megan answered tons of my questions, was always available for even more questions & still is a great contact I keep in regular touch with.” – Tausha, Taush.O
Post from Asha, Asha Butterflies
Post from Breanna, More Than Love
Here’s the form again, just waiting for your info! Fill it out, and I will be in touch!
Coming soon: WordPress tutorials, FAQs, and more! Don’t miss out- subscribe below!
Check out some of the WordPress transfers I’ve completed in my WordPress Transfer Portfolio!